Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Of All the Crafts I Love, I Make a Mess the Most


I have ADCD ...Attention Deficit Crafting Disorder... Honestly, I am a jack of all trades (master of none...). I love to paint!!! I tried  to sell my paintings once.. I crochet...poorly...I'm self taught, and I can make many things... as long as it's a flat square or rectangle..ooh! I also use a knitting loom... I did make an amazingly long nerd scarf with it...I decoupage... I do great work with comic books....

Other than some really impressively decent birthday gifts, I haven't made much... Except a mess! The two things that clutter my existence are books and craft supplies... I have no where to put them...DIYs are like my crack.... My latest crazy fad is spray paint art... It's awesome... Space scenes in 5 minutes with just a little skill... My husband just adores my mess (sarcasm)..."Why do you have a stack of old printer cartridges?" he said. I replied, "They will be a cartridge family! Maybe they'd sing!"

Printer ink is SO expensive! Between homeschooling (and my torrid affair with screen printing tees), I am seriously considering investing in squid as a commodity. Now if I can just figure out how to fit them into those cartridges...

SEE?! This is why the inside of my brain looks like a splatter painted tee shirt from 1991! I have nowhere to store this stuff. I'm totally addicted, and Michael's is my drug dealer. My kids are starting to show symptoms. They have a rubber band loom. I need to get it under control... Glitter is the herpes of the crafting world, and I've given it to my house...This is how disease spreads.. Do they make a pill for that? 

Seriously, though, I am writing this post to ask: Would you all like to see some crafting tutorials mixed into my insanity? Just comment below and let me know...what would you like to see? 







1 comment: