Saturday, July 26, 2014

The Holey Conspiracy...

Why do people avoid questions in life? Why is it that even though people COULD see obvious connections or holes in stories, they choose to believe that no one is lying or keeping secrets from them. ....Because they are sheeple....SHEEPLE! ....I used to count sheep to sleep...now they keep me awake at night. I feel like Neo unplugged from the Matrix. The idea that people refuse to question the norm can potentially be applied to so many ideas.....politics... wars.... religion.... but I'm going to avoid attempting to directly piss off the masses and simply ask you to WAKE UP! We will begin with discussing a topic near and dear to my soul that I'm certain most of you have overlooked.
Okay....Here it is....
What hungry pastry chef decided it was a good idea to steal the center goodness out of a doughnut?!....and Why does this atrocity continue today?! Answer me that!
Let's look at the facts!
**The best anyone can figure, the doughnut, as we know it today, can be traced back to the mid 1800's when Captain Gregory's mother used to shove nuts into the center of her son's oily cakes.... But the Captain himself claims he invented the first "holy" doughnut.... He cut the center out of every one of those oily cakes...(I'm guessing he didn't like nuts...lol) After that, they kept cutting the holes to skimp on ingredients...( If you ask me...he was eating them....)
Look at him...That man seems oddly possessive about his doughnut....


So, that brings us to the second question....Why do we leave the hole in it today?! We are still being screwed over for the delicious center of our Krispy Kremes....I don't have an answer....Maybe a petition is in order.... We demand the back-pay for our previously uneaten holes.... I asked one local establishment...They glazed over the question.... I bought the doughnuts, anyway.....I caved to social convention... I'm now shame eating my doughnuts.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment