Thursday, July 24, 2014

Me- Tube?! That's so sweet!



I love Youtube... It is fun and goofy and informative....possibly one of the few remaining platforms of free speech. I haven't put anything on myself, but a few years ago, I put a few of my husband on there... He sings...it's pretty brilliant. Here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1s46Xi_FU4

There really is something for everyone....So many great video bloggers out there....I have had people ask me what Youtube channels I like, so I have made a list... (ANOTHER LIST!!!) I hope you enjoy!

The Vlog brothers....You have probably heard of John Green...(unless you've been living under a rock) ...He is the author of the best selling novel/hit movie The Fault In Our Stars. What you might not know is that he and his brother Hank are also known for their awesome and fun nerd-fighting antics as the Vlog brothers. I use their crash course videos in my homeschool curriculum. With videos ranging from current affairs to 53 jokes in 4 minutes...These guys need to be on your favorites list... like...now...


Tobuscus... Were I unwed...(You people know how I feel about quirkiness....). Toby Turner has a way of being a complete loon, and it works for him. He rates video games, makes literal movie trailers (it's not easy to describe...it's hilarious, I assure you), and is a songwriter...His version of 'Say Something' brought a tear to my eye...I can't even....



Nobody does movies better than Screen Junkies. Their honest trailers will make your day better...It just will... watch the Lion King...you won't regret it...





Bad Lip Reading does a great job making movies what they want them to be....Some movies were actually better when they redid them....I'll let you decide...



If you are a fan of the theater, you would love Team StarKid. Starkid Productions is run by Darren Criss ...You may know him as Blaine from Glee. They do full musical productions of fandom favorites...everything from Batman to Harry Potter. The scripts are clever and the music is catching....You should definitely watch...It's gonna be totally awesome.


And lastly, I must add ...Potter puppet pals. If you love Harry Potter, these little shorts will truly crack you up. Wizard swears is my favorite... 

Well, I hope I touched on some new ideas for your viewing pleasure.... Have a great one....


No comments:

Post a Comment