Monday, June 30, 2014

So...I Married an Axe Murderer

My husband ALWAYS smells nice. He may not drown himself in cologne or axe body pray, but he wears it. ALL. THE. TIME. I find his lack of stench a bit unnerving. I, for one, am not one of those girls who glistens lightly when perspiring. I sweat like a stuck pig! I had  to wear deodorant from a very young age...Angie without deodorant is not something you want to experience...however, if you need paint to peel....

The axe company gets so much business from my household, thanks to the addition of an entire array of body care products like body wash, shampoo, hair care, and deodorant. The enigma is,"How do they make that smell stick?" Did they study skunk spray? My shampoo is initially stronger smelling than axe, but after an hour, axe is still keeping my husband smelling like a man rose, and I smell like a car that's been rained in...

Also, thanks to companies like axe, My husband might just spend more on beauty products than I do. I'm not saying that this is bad, but it feels a bit unnatural. Should his shampoo cost more than mine? Maybe I should spend more? AH. There it is. The ugly truth. Axe was designed to make women feel bad.

Be advised that pleasant man smell is designed for this purpose. Do not be lured into its mesmerizing olfactory guise. Simply do what I do to cheat the system.... I use his stuff...

1 comment:

  1. With a near addition of a double digit male in your house hold I am afraid your bill is about to go up.... !

    ReplyDelete